Need a new kiln? REFRACTORY THERMIC SERVICES can offer you the right solution:
- Flexibility and speed of firing cycles
- No dispersal of insulating parts in the kilns or in the environment when charging and discharging
- Better radiation
- Better control of consumption
INTERMITTENT KILNS WITH MOBILE AND FIXED FLOOR
- The intermittent kiln allows different types of firing (from 600°C to 1700°C)
- Comes in several volumes and gives flexibility at the production level
- Option: revolving or lifting door / mobile or fixed floor
BELL KILNS OR ELEVATING PLATFORM KILNS
Particular characteristics are:
- Possibility of opening at temperature
- Easy loading
- These kilns can be configured in various forms and sizes to allow you to optimise your loads
The advantage of shuttle kilns is high production capacities during continuous firing, with reduced energy consumption.
We can propose variants according to your needs.
- Exceptional thermal efficiency
- Roller replacement on the go (or resistance according to the type of heating)
- Reliable mechanisms
- Modular construction facilitates on-site implementation and allows the possibility to extend.
The resistances used in our kilns are:
- Metallic resistances Nickel-chromium, iron-chromium-aluminium, tungsten, molybdenum
- Resistances in silicon carbide
According to your needs we shall adapt the size and the geometry of the kiln.
This type of kiln is rather intended in decorations in the processing.
This type of kilns is equipped in our workshops (cabinet of regulation and taken up resistances, essay of preheating)
Our services include pre-assembling and pre-fabricating in our workshop to minimise on site installation time and reduce costs.
Our team has extensive experience and knowledge of Coudamy kilns. We can carry out urgent repairs to all types of Coudamy kilns including refractory lining, electricity, automation, regulation and combustion.